Repo Haircuts and Economic Capital: A Theory of Repo Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell, 2011. "Measuring Corporate Default Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279234.
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin & Michael Walker, 2014.
"Repo Runs: Evidence from the Tri-Party Repo Market,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2343-2380, December.
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin & Michael Walker, 2011. "Repo runs: evidence from the tri-party repo market," Staff Reports 506, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ning Cai & S. G. Kou, 2011. "Option Pricing Under a Mixed-Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(11), pages 2067-2081, November.
- Cyrus Ramezani & Yong Zeng, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the double exponential jump-diffusion process," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 487-507, October.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Piero Gottardi & Vincent Maurin & Cyril Monnet, 2019.
"A theory of repurchase agreements, collateral re-use, and repo intermediation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 33, pages 30-56, July.
- Vincent Maurin & Cyril Monnet & Piero Gottardi, 2016. "A Theory of Repurchase Agreement, Collateral Re-use, and Repo Intermediation," 2016 Meeting Papers 417, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- GOTTARDI, Piero; MAURIN, Vincent; MONNET, Cyril, 2017. "A theory of repurchase agreements, collateral re-use, and repo intermediation," Economics Working Papers ECO2017/03, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Vincent Maurin & Cyril Monnet, 2019. "Online Appendix to "A theory of repurchase agreements, collateral re-use, and repo intermediation"," Online Appendices 18-284, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Mark A. Carlson & Marco Macchiavelli, 2018. "Emergency Collateral Upgrades," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-078, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alyssa G. Anderson & John Kandrac, 2016. "Monetary Policy Implementation and Private Repo Displacement : Evidence from the Overnight Reverse Repurchase Facility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Viktoria Baklanova & Adam Copeland & Rebecca McCaughrin, 2015.
"Reference guide to U.S. repo and securities lending markets,"
740, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Viktoria Baklanova & Adam Copeland & Rebecca McCaughrin, 2015. "Reference Guide to U.S. Repo and Securities Lending Markets," Working Papers 15-17, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Dong Beom Choi & Hyun-Soo Choi, 2021.
"The Effect of Monetary Policy on Bank Wholesale Funding,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 67(1), pages 388-416, January.
- Dong Beom Choi & Hyun-Soo Choi, 2016. "The effect of monetary policy on bank wholesale funding," Staff Reports 759, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2016. "Unsecured and Secured Funding," Working Papers on Finance 1616, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Fecht, Falko & Tischer, Johannes, 2015. "The intraday interest rate: What's that?," Discussion Papers 24/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M., 2017.
"Rollover risk as market discipline: A two-sided inefficiency,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 252-269.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach, 2013. "Rollover risk as market discipline: a two-sided inefficiency," Staff Reports 597, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Infante, Sebastian, 2019. "Liquidity windfalls: The consequences of repo rehypothecation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 42-63.
- Naoto Okahara, 2019.
"Banks’ disclosure of information and financial stability regulations,"
Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 91-115, June.
- Okahara, Naoto, 2018. "Banks' Disclosure of Information and Financial Stability Regulations," MPRA Paper 86409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukai, Hiroki, 2021. "Optimal interventions on strategic fails in repo markets," MPRA Paper 106090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "shadow banking: a review of the literature," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Lucas Marc Fuhrer & Basil Guggenheim & Silvio Schumacher, 2016. "Re‐Use of Collateral in the Repo Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(6), pages 1169-1193, September.
- Wolski, Marcin & van de Leur, Michiel, 2016.
"Interbank loans, collateral and modern monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 388-416.
- Wolski, Marcin & van de Leur, Michiel, 2016. "Interbank loans, collateral and modern monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1959, European Central Bank.
- Puriya Abbassi & Falko Fecht & Johannes Tischer, 2017. "Variations in Market Liquidity and the Intraday Interest Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(4), pages 733-765, June.
- Ponce, Jorge & Rennert, Marc, 2015. "Systemic banks and the lender of last resort," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 286-297.
- Benjamin Munyan, 2015. "Regulatory Arbitrage in the Repo Market," Working Papers 15-22, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Fuhrer, Lucas Marc, 2018. "Liquidity in the repo market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 1-22.
- Sebastian Infante, 2013. "Repo collateral fire sales: the effects of exemption from automatic stay," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-83, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Botta, Alberto & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Tori, Daniele, 2020.
"The Macroeconomics Of Shadow Banking,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 161-190, January.
- Alberto Botta & Eugenio Caversazi & Daniele Tori, 2016. "The macroeconomics of shadow banking," Working Papers PKWP1611, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Botta, Alberto & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Tori, Daniele, 2016. "The macroeconomics of shadow banking," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15616, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1604.05404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.