Minimizing the Probability of Ruin in Retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Smetters, Kent (ed.), 2013. "The Market for Retirement Financial Advice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199683772.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Akosah, Nana Kwame & Alagidede, Imhotep Paul & Schaling, Eric, 2020. "Testing for asymmetry in monetary policy rule for small-open developing economies: Multiscale Bayesian quantile evidence from Ghana," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 22(C).
- Cui, Xueting & Zhu, Shushang & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan, 2013. "Nonlinear portfolio selection using approximate parametric Value-at-Risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2124-2139.
- Waldemar Tarczyński & Małgorzata Łuniewska, 2006. "Risk Diversification on the Polish Capital Market," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 308-317, August.
- Peter A. Abken & Milind M. Shrikhande, 1997. "The role of currency derivatives in internationally diversified portfolios," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, vol. 82(Q 3), pages 34-59.
- Ricardo Pereira, 2007. "The Cost Of Equity Of Portuguese Public Firms: A Downside Risk Approach," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 7-25.
- Dhanya Jothimani & Ravi Shankar & Surendra S. Yadav, 2018. "A Big data analytical framework for portfolio optimization," Papers 1811.07188, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Egas M. Salgueiro & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Integrating Real and Financial Decisions of the Firm," Cahiers de recherche 1333, CIRPEE.
- Ungerböck, Erhard & Sekot, Walter & Toscani, Philipp, 2015. "Looking beyond timber: Empirical evidence for the diversification of forest enterprises and the profitability of auxiliary activities in Austria," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 18-25.
- Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2017. "Characterization of acceptance sets for co-monotone risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 147-152.
- Dominique Guégan & Wayne Tarrant, 2012.
"On the necessity of five risk measures,"
Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 533-552, November.
- Dominique Guegan & Wayne Tarrant, 2010. "On the necessity of five risk measures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dominique Guegan & Wayne Tarrant, 2012. "On the Necessity of Five Risk Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00721339, HAL.
- Dominique Guegan & Wayne Tarrant, 2010. "On the necessity of five risk measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00460901, HAL.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Teulon, Frederic & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem, 2014.
"The evolution of risk premium as a measure for intra-regional equity market integration,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 13-19.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frederic Teulon & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar, 2014. "The Evolution of Risk Premium as a Measure for Intra-regional Equity Market Integration," Working Papers 2014-365, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- John H. Cochrane, 2014.
"A Mean-Variance Benchmark for Intertemporal Portfolio Theory,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(1), pages 1-49, February.
- John H. Cochrane, 2013. "A Mean-Variance Benchmark for Intertemporal Portfolio Theory," NBER Working Papers 18768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Nomikos, Nikos, 2014. "Performance replication of the Spot Energy Index with optimal equity portfolio selection: Evidence from the UK, US and Brazilian markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 571-582.
- Bruni, M.E. & Khodaparasti, S. & Beraldi, P., 2020. "The selective minimum latency problem under travel time variability: An application to post-disaster assessment operations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Ahsan Akbar & Minhas Akbar, 2015. "Approaches to Improving Asset Structure Management in Commercial Banks," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 7(2), pages 26-35, April.
- Raffestin, Louis, 2014. "Diversification and systemic risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 85-106.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2015. "What Makes a Good Trader? On the Role of Quant Skills, Behavioral Biases and Intuition on Trader Performance," Working Papers 15-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sridhar, Shrihari & Naik, Prasad A. & Kelkar, Ajay, 2017. "Metrics unreliability and marketing overspending," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 761-779.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F., 2013. "Assessing the value of wind generation in future carbon constrained electricity industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 400-412.
- Gruber, Lutz F. & West, Mike, 2017. "Bayesian online variable selection and scalable multivariate volatility forecasting in simultaneous graphical dynamic linear models," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 3(C), pages 3-22.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-01-14 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1501.00419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.