Report NEP-AGE-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mosca, Irene & Barrett, Alan, 2014. "The Impact of Voluntary and Involuntary Retirement on Mental Health: Evidence from Older Irish Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 8723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak, 2013. "Female Transition to Retirement," IBS Working Papers 2/2013, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Tobias C. Vogt & Fanny A. Kluge, 2014. "Care for Money?: Mortality Improvements, Increasing Intergenerational Transfers, and Time Devoted to the Elderly," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 721, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michele Belloni & Claudia Villosio, 2014. "Training and wages of older workers in Europe," Working Papers 2014:27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Marsha Gold, "undated". "How to Provide and Pay for Long-Term Care of an Aging Population is an International Concern," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 45df4180f2954ff0a0a2bb9a3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Purvi Sevak & Lucie Schmidt, "undated". "Immigrants and Retirement Resources," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9171eb390fae4b858101d3712, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Arkadipta Ghosh & Robert Schmitz & Randall Brown, "undated". "Effect of PACE on Costs, Nursing Home Admissions, and Mortality: 2006-2011," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a15671e45a6c4ec49d72ce26e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jong-Won Yoon & Jinill Kim & Jungjin Lee, 2014. "Impact of Demographic Changes on Inflation and the Macroeconomy," IMF Working Papers 14/210, International Monetary Fund.
- R. Anton Braun & Douglas H. Joines, 2014. "The Implications of a graying japan for government policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Arkadipta Ghosh & Cara Orfield & Robert Schmitz, "undated". "Evaluating PACE: A Review of the Literature," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 286857291884466ebe23ba252, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kok, Christoffer & Amzallag, Adrien & Kapp, Daniel, 2014. "The impact of regulating occupational pensions in Europe on investment and financial stability," Occasional Paper Series 154, European Central Bank.
- Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2014. "Job Insecurity, Employability, and Health: An Analysis for Germany across Generations," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 720, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Maciej Lis & Iga Magda, 2014. "Health, productivity, and ageing," IBS Working Papers 2/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Rosemary Borck & Carol V. Irvin & Wilfredo Lim, 2014. "Transitions from Medicare-Only to Medicare-Medicaid Enrollment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e1238ad481cd4bcd837c0f2ae, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Christopher J. Rook, 2015. "Minimizing the Probability of Ruin in Retirement," Papers 1501.00419, arXiv.org.