Hawkes model for price and trades high-frequency dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Smith & J Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2003.
"Statistical theory of the continuous double auction,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 481-514.
- Eric Smith & J. Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2002. "Statistical theory of the continuous double auction," Papers cond-mat/0210475, arXiv.org.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Paolo Patelli & Ilija I. Zovko, 2003. "The Predictive Power of Zero Intelligence in Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0309233, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Esteban Moro & Javier Vicente & Luis G. Moyano & Austin Gerig & J. Doyne Farmer & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2009. "Market impact and trading profile of large trading orders in stock markets," Papers 0908.0202, arXiv.org.
- Frédéric Abergel & Anirban Chakraborti & B.K. Chakrabarti & M. Mitra, 2011. "Econophysics of order-driven markets," Post-Print hal-00872396, HAL.
- Jim Gatheral, 2010. "No-dynamic-arbitrage and market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 749-759.
- E. Bacry & S. Delattre & M. Hoffmann & J. F. Muzy, 2013.
"Modelling microstructure noise with mutually exciting point processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-77, January.
- E. Bacry & S. Delattre & M. Hoffmann & J. F. Muzy, 2011. "Modeling microstructure noise with mutually exciting point processes," Papers 1101.3422, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Lipton & Umberto Pesavento & Michael G Sotiropoulos, 2013. "Trade arrival dynamics and quote imbalance in a limit order book," Papers 1312.0514, arXiv.org.
- Weibing Huang & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2015.
"Simulating and Analyzing Order Book Data: The Queue-Reactive Model,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 107-122, March.
- Weibing Huang & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2013. "Simulating and analyzing order book data: The queue-reactive model," Papers 1312.0563, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Emmanuel Bacry & Adrian Iuga & Matthieu Lasnier & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2014. "Market impacts and the life cycle of investors orders," Papers 1412.0217, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Markus Bibinger & Moritz Jirak & Markus Reiss, 2014. "Improved Volatility Estimation Based On Limit Order Books," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Aymen Jedidi & Frédéric Abergel, 2013. "Stability and price scaling limit of a Hawkes-process based order book model," Working Papers hal-00821607, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1301.1135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .