Large liquidity expansion of super-hedging costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Umut Çetin & L. C. G. Rogers, 2007. "Modeling Liquidity Effects In Discrete Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29.
- U. Çetin & R. Jarrow & P. Protter & M. Warachka, 2008.
"Pricing Options in an Extended Black Scholes Economy with Illiquidity: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 9, pages 185-221
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- U. Çetin & R. Jarrow & P. Protter & M. Warachka, 2006. "Pricing Options in an Extended Black Scholes Economy with Illiquidity: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 493-529.
- Umut Çetin & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2008. "Liquidity risk and arbitrage pricing theory," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 8, pages 153-183 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- S. Sethi & H. M. Soner & Q. Zhang & H. Jiang, 1992. "Turnpike Sets and Their Analysis in Stochastic Production Planning Problems," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 932-950, November.
- Halil Mete Soner & Guy Barles, 1998. "Option pricing with transaction costs and a nonlinear Black-Scholes equation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 369-397.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Bank & Selim Gokay, 2013. "Superreplication when trading at market indifference prices," Papers 1310.3113, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Mete H. Soner, 2013. "Hedging under an expected loss constraint with small transaction costs," Papers 1309.4916, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1208.3785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .