Homogenization and asymptotics for small transaction costs: the multidimensional case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George M. Constantinides, 2005. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Transaction Costs," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 7, pages 207-227 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Magill, Michael J. P. & Constantinides, George M., 1976. "Portfolio selection with transactions costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 245-263, October.
- Karel Janeček & Steven Shreve, 2004. "Asymptotic analysis for optimal investment and consumption with transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 181-206, May.
- S. Sethi & H. M. Soner & Q. Zhang & H. Jiang, 1992. "Turnpike Sets and Their Analysis in Stochastic Production Planning Problems," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 932-950, November.
- Stefan Gerhold & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Walter Schachermayer, 2010. "Asymptotics and Duality for the Davis and Norman Problem," Papers 1010.0627, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- C. Atkinson & S. Mokkhavesa, 2004. "Multi-asset portfolio optimization with transaction cost," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 95-123.
- Dumas, Bernard & Luciano, Elisa, 1991. " An Exact Solution to a Dynamic Portfolio Choice Problem under Transactions Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 577-595, June.
- Kumar Muthuraman & Sunil Kumar, 2006. "Multidimensional Portfolio Optimization With Proportional Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 301-335.
- H. Mete Soner & Nizar Touzi, 2012. "Homogenization and asymptotics for small transaction costs," Papers 1202.6131, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Halil Mete Soner & Guy Barles, 1998. "Option pricing with transaction costs and a nonlinear Black-Scholes equation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 369-397.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo Passerini & Samuel E. Vazquez, 2015. "Optimal Trading with Alpha Predictors," Papers 1501.03756, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "Combining Alphas via Bounded Regression," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-17, November.
- Albert Altarovici & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Halil Soner, 2015. "Asymptotics for fixed transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 363-414, April.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2014. "Trading with Small Price Impact," Papers 1402.5304, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Bruno Bouchard & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2018. "Simple Bounds for Transaction Costs," Papers 1802.06120, arXiv.org.
- David Hobson & Alex S. L. Tse & Yeqi Zhu, 2016. "A multi-asset investment and consumption problem with transaction costs," Papers 1612.01327, arXiv.org.
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "A Primer on Portfolio Choice with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1612.01302, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Mete Soner, 2016. "Hedging under an expected loss constraint with small transaction costs," Post-Print hal-00863562, HAL.
- Kühn, Christoph & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes, 2015. "Optimal liquidity provision," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(7), pages 2493-2515.
- Ibrahim Ekren & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Portfolio Choice with Small Temporary and Transient Price Impact," Papers 1705.00672, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Albert Altarovici & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1610.03958, arXiv.org.
- Jiatu Cai & Masaaki Fukasawa, 2016. "Asymptotic replication with modified volatility under small transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 381-431, April.
- Arash Fahim & Wan-Yu Tsai, 2017. "A Numerical Scheme for A Singular control problem: Investment-Consumption Under Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1711.01017, arXiv.org.
- Ren Liu & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Marko H. Weber, 2014. "Rebalancing with Linear and Quadratic Costs," Papers 1402.5306, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Ibrahim Ekren & Ren Liu & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2015. "Optimal Rebalancing Frequencies for Multidimensional Portfolios," Papers 1510.05097, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Jiatu Cai & Mathieu Rosenbaum & Peter Tankov, 2015. "Asymptotic Lower Bounds for Optimal Tracking: a Linear Programming Approach," Papers 1510.04295, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Bouchard & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2018. "Simple Bounds for Transaction Costs," Working Papers hal-01711371, HAL.
- Jiatu Cai & Masaaki Fukasawa, 2014. "Asymptotic replication with modified volatility under small transaction costs," Papers 1408.5677, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Bouchard & Masaaki Fukasawa & Martin Herdegen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2018. "Equilibrium Returns with Transaction Costs," Post-Print hal-01569408, HAL.
- Framstad, Nils Chr., 2014. "The Effect of Small Intervention Costs on the Optimal Extraction of Dividends and Renewable Resources in a Jump-Diffusion Model," Memorandum 25/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1212.6275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .