The Financial Bubble Experiment: advanced diagnostics and forecasts of bubble terminations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Sornette & A. Johansen, 2001. "Significance of log-periodic precursors to financial crashes," Papers cond-mat/0106520, arXiv.org.
- Sornette, Didier & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2006. "Predictability of large future changes in major financial indices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 153-168.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou & Didier Sornette & Ryan Woodard & Ken Bastiaensen & Peter Cauwels, 2009. "Bubble Diagnosis and Prediction of the 2005-2007 and 2008-2009 Chinese stock market bubbles," Papers 0909.1007, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2009.
- D. Sornette & A. Johansen, 2001. "Significance of log-periodic precursors to financial crashes," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 452-471.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Wanfeng & Woodard, Ryan & Sornette, Didier, 2012. "Leverage bubble," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 180-186.
- Vincenzo Liberatore, 2010. "Computational LPPL Fit to Financial Bubbles," Papers 1003.2920, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Wanfeng YAN & Ryan WOODARD & Didier SORNETTE, "undated".
"Diagnosis and Prediction of Market Rebounds in Financial Markets,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
10-15, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Wanfeng Yan & Ryan Woodard & Didier Sornette, 2010. "Diagnosis and Prediction of Market Rebounds in Financial Markets," Papers 1003.5926, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0911.0454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .