Option Pricing Model Based on a Markov-modulated Diffusion with Jumps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Robert J. Elliott & John van der Hoek, 1997. "An application of hidden Markov models to asset allocation problems (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 229-238.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Mazza, Christian & Rulliere, Didier, 2004.
"A link between wave governed random motions and ruin processes,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 205-222, October.
- Christian Mazza & Didier Rullière, 2004. "A link between wave governed random motions and ruin processes," Post-Print hal-00412977, HAL.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- M. Montero, 2008. "Renewal equations for option pricing," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 65(2), pages 295-306, September.
- Alessandro De Gregorio & Stefano Iacus, 2007.
"Change point estimation for the telegraph process observed at discrete times,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1053, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alessandro De Gregorio & Stefano M. Iacus, 2007. "Change point estimation for the telegraph process observed at discrete times," Papers 0705.0503, arXiv.org.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- X. Guo, 2001. "Information and option pricings," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 38-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor G. Pospelov & Stanislav A. Radionov, 2015. "Optimal Dividend Policy When Cash Surplus Follows The Telegraph Process," HSE Working papers WP BRP 48/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0812.0761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .