On the Distribution of Stock Price Differences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1995.
95.400, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Eric Ghysels & Andrew Harvey & Éric Renault, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-49, CIRANO.
- GHYSELS, Eric & HARVEY, Andrew & RENAULT, Eric, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CORE Discussion Papers 1995069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Long, Hongwei & Ma, Chunhua & Shimizu, Yasutaka, 2017. "Least squares estimators for stochastic differential equations driven by small Lévy noises," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(5), pages 1475-1495.
- Roberto Mota Navarro & Hern'an Larralde Ridaura, 2016. "A detailed heterogeneous agent model for a single asset financial market with trading via an order book," Papers 1601.00229, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i::p:277-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Friedman & Stoddard Vandersteel, 1980. "Short-Run Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Rates: An Exploration of the Data," UCLA Economics Working Papers 171, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joel Hasbrouck, 1999. "Trading Fast and Slow: Security Market Events in Real Time," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-012, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:20:y:2000:i:1:a:2773 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyoung-hun Bae & Albert S. Kyle & Eun Jung Lee & Anna Obizhaeva, 2016. "Invariance of buy-sell switching points," Working Papers w0232, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Senarathne, Chamil W & Jayasinghe, Prabhath, 2017. "Information Flow Interpretation of Heteroskedasticity for Capital Asset Pricing: An Expectation-based View of Risk," MPRA Paper 78771, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2017.
- Rene Carmona & Kevin Webster, 2017. "The microstructure of high frequency markets," Papers 1709.02015, arXiv.org.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2016. "Time-varying Volatility and the Power Law Distribution of Stock Returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-022, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Parker, Edgar, 2016. "Flash Crashes: The Role of Information Processing Based Subordination and the Cauchy Distribution in Market Instability," MPRA Paper 80039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Geoffrey Peter, 2012. "Google Internet search activity and volatility prediction in the market for foreign currency," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 103-110.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 2004. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity (ARCH) Models: A Review," MPRA Paper 80487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beirlant, J. & Schoutens, W. & Segers, J.J.J., 2004. "Mandelbrot's Extremism," Discussion Paper 2004-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- José Antonio Climent-Hernández, 2017. "Portafolios de dispersión mínima con rendimientos log-estables Minimum dispersion portfolios with log-stable returns," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, March.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:21:y:2001:i:2:a:2752 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradosh Simlai, 2012. "Endogenous Information, Risk Characterization, and the Predictability of Average Stock Returns," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 10(3), pages 291-315.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:15:y:1967:i:6:p:1057-1062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.