A Theory for Market Impact: How Order Flow Affects Stock Price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Douglas W. & Verrecchia, Robert E., 1987. "Constraints on short-selling and asset price adjustment to private information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 277-311, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Tóth & F. Lillo & J. D. Farmer, 2010.
"Segmentation algorithm for non-stationary compound Poisson processes,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 78(2), pages 235-243, November.
- Bence Toth & Fabrizio Lillo & J. Doyne Farmer, 2010. "Segmentation algorithm for non-stationary compound Poisson processes," Papers 1001.2549, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- Igor Skachkov, 2013. "Market Impact Paradoxes," Papers 1312.3349, arXiv.org.
- Fabrizio Pomponio & Frédéric Abergel, 2013. "Multiple-limit trades : empirical facts and application to lead-lag measures," Post-Print hal-00745317, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2008. "How markets slowly digest changes in supply and demand," Papers 0809.0822, arXiv.org.
- Elia Zarinelli & Michele Treccani & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2014. "Beyond the square root: Evidence for logarithmic dependence of market impact on size and participation rate," Papers 1412.2152, arXiv.org.
- Bence Toth & Imon Palit & Fabrizio Lillo & J. Doyne Farmer, 2011. "Why is order flow so persistent?," Papers 1108.1632, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00745317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tóth, Bence & Palit, Imon & Lillo, Fabrizio & Farmer, J. Doyne, 2015. "Why is equity order flow so persistent?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 218-239.
- Axioglou, Christos & Skouras, Spyros, 2011. "Markets change every day: Evidence from the memory of trade direction," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 423-446, June.
- Karol Wawrzyniak & Wojciech Wi'slicki, 2013. "Grand canonical minority game as a sign predictor," Papers 1309.3399, arXiv.org.
- Martin D. Gould & Mason A. Porter & Sam D. Howison, 2015. "The Long Memory of Order Flow in the Foreign Exchange Spot Market," Papers 1504.04354, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0804.3818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .