Beyond the square root: Evidence for logarithmic dependence of market impact on size and participation rate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Vasiliki Plerou & H. Eugene Stanley, 2006.
"Institutional Investors and Stock Market Volatility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 461-504.
- Xavier Gabaix & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Vasiliki Plerou & H. Eugene Stanley, 2005. "Institutional Investors and Stock Market Volatility," NBER Working Papers 11722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Austin Gerig, 2008. "A Theory for Market Impact: How Order Flow Affects Stock Price," Papers 0804.3818, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2008.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Austin Gerig & Fabrizio Lillo & Henri Waelbroeck, 2011. "How efficiency shapes market impact," Papers 1102.5457, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Paul Irvine & Eugene Kandel & Zvi Wiener, 2009.
"Brokerage Commissions and Institutional Trading Patterns,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(12), pages 5175-5212, December.
- Michael Goldstein & Paul Irvine & Eugene Kandel & Zvi Wiener, 2004. "Brokerage Commissions and Institutional Trading Patterns," Discussion Paper Series dp356, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Esteban Moro & Javier Vicente & Luis G. Moyano & Austin Gerig & J. Doyne Farmer & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2009. "Market impact and trading profile of large trading orders in stock markets," Papers 0908.0202, arXiv.org.
- Bence Toth & Yves Lemperiere & Cyril Deremble & Joachim de Lataillade & Julien Kockelkoren & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2011. "Anomalous price impact and the critical nature of liquidity in financial markets," Papers 1105.1694, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianbiagio Curato & Jim Gatheral & Fabrizio Lillo, 2014. "Optimal execution with nonlinear transient market impact," Papers 1412.4839, arXiv.org.
- Jonathan Donier & Julius Bonart, 2014. "A Million Metaorder Analysis of Market Impact on the Bitcoin," Papers 1412.4503, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1412.2152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.