Report NEP-MST-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleh Danyliv & Bruce Bland & Daniel Nicholass, 2014. "Convenient liquidity measure for Financial markets," Papers 1412.5072, arXiv.org.
- Alasdair Brown & Fuyu Yang, 2014. "The Role of Speculative Trade in Market Efficiency: Evidence from a Betting Exchange," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 068, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Elia Zarinelli & Michele Treccani & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2014. "Beyond the square root: Evidence for logarithmic dependence of market impact on size and participation rate," Papers 1412.2152, arXiv.org.
- Dieler, T., 2014. "Essays on asset trading," Other publications TiSEM ea0c811e-e335-402f-a3e2-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Kaniel, Ron & Sraer, David, 2014. "Are Retail Traders Compensated for Providing Liquidity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Bacry & Adrian Iuga & Matthieu Lasnier & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2014. "Market impacts and the life cycle of investors orders," Papers 1412.0217, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.