A Evolução Da Taxa De Câmbio Efetiva Real Setorial E A Mudança Estrutural No Padrão De Comércio Da Indústria Brasileira
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2004. "Industry-specific exchange rates for the United States," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 1-16.
- Patricia S. Pollard & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006.
"Passthrough Estimates and the Choice of an Exchange Rate Index,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 535-553, September.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Patricia S. Pollard, 2003. "Pass-through estimates and the choice of an exchange rate index," Working Papers 2003-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marconi, Nelson & Barbi, Fernando Carvalhaes, 2010. "Taxa de câmbio e composição setorial da produção: sintomas de desindustrialização da economia brasileira," Textos para discussão 255, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Marc Klau & San Sau Fung, 2006. "The new BIS effective exchange rate indices," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Hahn, Elke, 2007. "The impact of exchange rate shocks on sectoral activity and prices in the euro area," Working Paper Series 796, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2013:114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.