The new BIS effective exchange rate indices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menzie Chinn, 2006.
"A Primer on Real Effective Exchange Rates: Determinants, Overvaluation, Trade Flows and Competitive Devaluation,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 115-143, January.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2005. "A Primer on Real Effective Exchange Rates: Determinants, Overvaluation, Trade Flows and Competitive Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 11521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Hargreaves & Bruce White, 1999. "Measures of New Zealand's effective exchange rate," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 62, September.
- Elmar B Koch, 1984. "The measurement of effective exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 10, Bank for International Settlements.
- Luca Buldorini & Stelios Makrydakis & Christian Thimann, 2002. "The effective exchange rates of the euro," Occasional Paper Series 02, European Central Bank.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0603e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.