Two procedures forassessing inequality of educational opportunities in Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denis Cogneau & Jérémie Gignoux, 2005.
"Earnings Inequalities and Educational Mobility in Brazil over Two Decades,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
121, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Gignoux, Jérémie & Cogneau, Denis, 2009. "Earnings inequalities and educational mobility in Brazil over two decades," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4402, Paris Dauphine University.
- Denis Cogneau & Jérémie Gignoux, 2005. "Earnings inequalities and educational mobility in Brazil over two decades," Working Papers DT/2005/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Peragine, Vitorocco, 1999. " The Distribution and Redistribution of Opportunity," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 37-69, February.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Italy," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 429-450, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2009:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.