Earnings Inequalities and Educational Mobility in Brazil over Two Decades
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Cogneau & Jérémie Gignoux, 2005. "Earnings inequalities and educational mobility in Brazil over two decades," Working Papers DT/2005/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fábio Domingues Waltenberg, 2011. "Two procedures forassessing inequality of educational opportunities in Brazil," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 198, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Guillermo Cruces & Marcelo Bérgolo & Andriana Conconi & Andrés Ham, 2012. "Are there Etchnic Inequality Traps in Education ? Empirical Evidence for Brazil and Chile," Working Papers PMMA 2012-05, PEP-PMMA.
- Castilho, Marta & Menéndez, Marta & Sztulman, Aude, 2012.
"Trade Liberalization, Inequality, and Poverty in Brazilian States,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 821-835.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2009. "Trade liberalization, inequality and poverty in Brazilian states," Working Papers halshs-00574996, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967356, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco Ferreira & Michael Walton, 2007.
"Equity, efficiency and inequality traps: A research agenda,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(2), pages 235-256, August.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Walton, Michael, 2006. "Equity, Efficient and Inequality Traps: A Research Agenda," Working Paper Series rwp06-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco Ferreira & Michael Walton, 2007. "Equity, efficiency and inequality traps: A research agenda," Post-Print halshs-00754212, HAL.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Walton, Michael, 2006. "Inequality of opportunity and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3816, The World Bank.
- Jose Cuesta & Hugo Ñopo & Georgina Pizzolitto, 2011.
"Using Pseudo‐Panels To Measure Income Mobility In Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(2), pages 224-246, June.
- Hugo Ñopo & Giorgina Pizzolitto & José Cuesta, 2007. "Using Pseudo-Panels to Measure Income Mobility in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4557, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cuesta, Jose & Nopo, Hugo R. & Pizzolitto, Georgina, 2011. "Using Pseudo-Panels to Measure Income Mobility in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1904 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEquality of opportunities; Labour market; Inequality decomposition; Brazil;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:iaidps:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Jaep). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.