Report NEP-EDU-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe G. Leite, 2005. "Race Discrimination or Inequality of Opportunities: The Brazilian Case," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 118, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Denis Cogneau & Jérémie Gignoux, 2005. "Earnings Inequalities and Educational Mobility in Brazil over Two Decades," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 121, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Universal Education And Its Impact On The Child And The Adult Labour Market," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511002, EconWPA.
- Estelle Viger, 2005. "La démocratisation de l'enseignement en France et ses répercussions en termes de taux de rendement sur le marché du travail," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Incidence Of Child Labour, Free Education Policy And Economic Liberalization In A Developing Economy," Labor and Demography 0511010, EconWPA.
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2004. "High school types, academic performance and early labour market outcomes," CHILD Working Papers wp03_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 61, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Wen-Hao Chen & Miles Corak, 2005. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility Among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," Labor and Demography 0511006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Selander, Martin, 2005. "Skolan och informationstekniken – en fallstudierapport av två gymnasieskolor i Göteborg," Working paper in Studies of Organization and Society 2005:1, University of Gothenburg, Studies of Organization and Society, Department of Business Administration.