La démocratisation de l'enseignement en France et ses répercussions en termes de taux de rendement sur le marché du travail
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1990. "Empirical Age-Earnings Profiles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 202-229, April.
- Card, David, 1999. "The causal effect of education on earnings," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1801-1863 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; schooling democratization; return to schooling; internal rate of return; human capital.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-11-12 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2005-11-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v05058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .