Asymmetric and Common Abssorbtion of Shocks in Nonlinear Autoregressive Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Boswijk, H.P., 2000. "Asymmetric and common absorption of shocks in nonlinear autoregressive models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-01/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Philip Hans Franses & Dick van Dijk, 2000. "Asymmetric and Common Absorption of Shocks in Nonlinear Autoregressive Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0765, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Potter, Simon M., 2000. "Nonlinear impulse response functions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1425-1446, September.
- Chung-Ming Kuan, 2006. "Artificial Neural Networks," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Beaudry, Paul & Koop, Gary, 1993. "Do recessions permanently change output?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 149-163, April.
- Potter, Simon M, 1995. "A Nonlinear Approach to US GNP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 109-125, April-Jun.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lee, Kevin C. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 1993. "Persistence profiles and business cycle fluctuations in a disaggregated model of U.K. output growth," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 293-322, September.
- Koop, Gary, 1996. "Parameter uncertainty and impulse response analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 135-149.
- Kuan, Chung-Ming & Liu, Tung, 1995. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Using Feedforward and Recurrent Neural Networks," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 347-364, Oct.-Dec..
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1996.
"Cointegration and speed of convergence to equilibrium,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 117-143.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1993. "Cointegration and Speed of Convergence to Equilibrium," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9311, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1997. "A floor and ceiling model of US output," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 661-695, May.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Vahid, Farshid, 1998. "Testing multiple equation systems for common nonlinear components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ubilava, David, 2014. "The ENSO Effect on World Wheat Market Dynamics: Smooth Transitions in Asymmetric Price Transmission," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170223, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2623 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A. Peel & Ivan Paya, 2006.
"Temporal aggregation of an ESTAR process: some implications for purchasing power parity adjustment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 655-668.
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2004. "Temporal Aggregation Of An Estar Process: Some Implications For Purchasing Power Parity Adjustment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- van Dijk, Dick & Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 2002. "A nonlinear long memory model, with an application to US unemployment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 135-165, October.
- Baghli Mustapha, 2005. "Nonlinear Error-Correction Models for the FF/DM Rate," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-43, March.
- Ólan T. Henry & Nilss Olekalns & Kalvinder K. Shields, 2013. "Quantifying time variation and asymmetry in measures of covariance risk: a simulation approach," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 18, pages 457-476 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & Marcel Prokopczuk (ed.), 2013. "Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14545.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:490-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ubilava, David, 2017.
"The ENSO Effect and Asymmetries in Wheat Price Dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 490-502.
- Ubilava, David, 2014. "The ENSO Effect and Asymmetries in Wheat Price Dynamics," Working Papers 2014-06, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2402 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2005.
"A New Analysis Of The Determinants Of The Real Dollar-Sterling Exchange Rate: 1871-1994,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2005-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- I Paya & D Peel, 2005. "A new analysis of the determinants of the real dollar-sterling exchange rate: 1871-1994," Working Papers 565953, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Olan T. Henry & Nilss Olekalns & Kalvinder Shields, 2004. "Time Variation And Asymmetry In The World Price Of Covariance Risk: The Implications For International Diversification," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 907, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2400 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ETS-2001-12-04 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:ndfwpp:00-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cees C.G. Diks). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.