Parameter uncertainty and impulse response analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beaudry, Paul & Koop, Gary, 1993. "Do recessions permanently change output?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 149-163, April.
- Potter, Simon M, 1995. "A Nonlinear Approach to US GNP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 109-125, April-Jun.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F J, 1994. "Posterior Properties of Long-Run Impulse Responses," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 489-492, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- van Dijk, Dick & Hans Franses, Philip & Peter Boswijk, H., 2007. "Absorption of shocks in nonlinear autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4206-4226, May.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Toparli, Elif Akay, 2018. "On the risk spillover across the oil market, stock market, and the oil related CDS sectors: A volatility impulse response approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 813-827.
- Filippo Altissimo & Giovanni L. Violante, 2001.
"The non-linear dynamics of output and unemployment in the U.S,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 461-486.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Violante, Giovanni L, 2000. "The Nonlinear Dynamics of Output and Unemployment in the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 2475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karamé, Frédéric, 2015. "Asymmetries and Markov-switching structural VAR," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 85-102.
- Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M, 2003.
"Bayesian Analysis of Endogenous Delay Threshold Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 93-103, January.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2000. "Bayesian Analysis of Endogenous Delay Threshold Models," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 11, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jesús Gonzalo & Jean-Yves Pitarakis, 2013.
"Estimation and inference in threshold type regime switching models,"
Chapters, in: Nigar Hashimzade & Michael A. Thornton (ed.), Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 8, pages 189-205,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pitarakis, Jean-Yves & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2012. "Estimation and inference in threshold type regime switching models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1204, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Philip Hans Franses & Dick van Dijk, 2000.
"Asymmetric and Common Absorption of Shocks in Nonlinear Autoregressive Models,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0765, Econometric Society.
- Boswijk, H.P. & van Dijk, D. & Franses, P.H., 2000. "Asymmetric and Common Abssorbtion of Shocks in Nonlinear Autoregressive Models," CeNDEF Working Papers 00-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Boswijk, H.P., 2000. "Asymmetric and common absorption of shocks in nonlinear autoregressive models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-01/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Regis Barnichon & Christian Matthes, 2014.
"Gaussian Mixture Approximations of Impulse Responses and the Nonlinear Effects of Monetary Shocks,"
16-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Barnichon, Régis & Matthes, Christian, 2016. "Gaussian Mixture Approximations of Impulse Responses and The Non-Linear Effects of Monetary Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 11374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dijk, Dick van & Franses, Philip Hans, 1999. "Modeling Multiple Regimes in the Business Cycle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 311-340, September.
- Kanazawa, Nobuyuki, 2020.
"Radial basis functions neural networks for nonlinear time series analysis and time-varying effects of supply shocks,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- KANAZAWA, Nobuyuki, 2018. "Radial Basis Functions Neural Networks for Nonlinear Time Series Analysis and Time-Varying Effects of Supply Shocks," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-64, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Simon M. Potter, 1999. "Nonlinear time series modelling: an introduction," Staff Reports 87, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Parker Randall E. & Rothman Philip, 1998.
"The Current Depth-of-Recession and Unemployment-Rate Forecasts,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-10, January.
- Randall E. Parker & Philip Rothman, "undated". "The Current Depth of Recession and Unemployment Rate Forecasts," Working Papers 9729, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Potter, Simon M., 2000. "Nonlinear impulse response functions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1425-1446, September.
- Quentin LAJAUNIE, 2021. "Nonlinear Impulse Response Function for Dichotomous Models," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2852, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nadav Ben Zeev, 2019. "Identification of Sign-Dependency of Impulse Responses," Working Papers 1907, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Kalli, Maria & Griffin, Jim E., 2018. "Bayesian nonparametric vector autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 267-282.
- Caner,M. & Hansen,B.E., 1998. "Threshold autoregression with a near unit root," Working papers 27, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Duc Huynh, Toan Luu & Burggraf, Tobias & Nasir, Muhammad Ali, 2020. "Financialisation of natural resources & instability caused by risk transfer in commodity markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Jin, Xiaoye, 2015. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions among the Greater China stock markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-58.
- Ólan T. Henry & Peter M. Summers, 2000.
"Australian Economic Growth: Nonlinearities and International Influences,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(235), pages 365-373, December.
- Henry, O.T. & Summers, P.M., 2000. "Australian Economic Growth: Non-Linearities and Internaitonal Influences," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 738, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:72:y:1996:i:1-2:p:135-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.