GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gregg & Susan Harkness & Stephen Machin, 1999. "Poor kids: trends in child poverty in Britain, 1968-96," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 163-187, June.
- Atkinson, Tony & Leigh, Andrew, 2010.
"The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A B Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2010. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 640, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- A. B. Atkinson, 2005. "Top incomes in the UK over the 20th century," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(2), pages 325-343.
- Amanda Gosling & Thomas Lemieux, 2004.
"Labor Market Reforms and Changes in Wage Inequality in the United Kingdom and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 275-312
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda Gosling & Thomas Lemieux, 2001. "Labour Market Reforms and Changes in Wage Inequality in the United Kingdom and the United States," NBER Working Papers 8413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1998. "Consumption Inequality and Income Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 603-640.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2011. "The Changing Picture of Earnings Inequality in Britain and the Role of Regional and Sectoral Differences," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 218(1), pages 20-32, October.
- Francis Jones & Daniel Annan & Saef Shah, 2008. "The distribution of household income 1977 to 2006/07," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 2(10), pages 18-31, December.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mike Brewer & James Browne & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce & Luke Sibieta, 2013. "The Short‐ and Medium‐Term Impacts of the Recession on the UK Income Distribution," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 179-201, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginicr:united_kingdom. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .