Changes in earnings inequality and mobility in Great Britain 1978/9-2005/6
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dickens, Richard & McKnight, Abigail, 2008. "Changes in earnings inequality and mobility in Great Britain 1978/9-2005/6," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28245, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Dickens & Abigail McKnight, 2008. "Changes in Earnings Inequality and Mobility in Great Britain 1978/9-2005/6," CEP Occasional Papers 21, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dickens, Richard & McKnight, Abigail, 2008. "Changes in earnings inequality and mobility in Great Britain 1978/9-2005/6," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Schluter & Mark Trede, 2003. "Local versus Global Assessment of Mobility," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1313-1335, November.
- Dickens, Richard, 2000. "Caught in a Trap? Wage Mobility in Great Britain: 1975-1994," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(268), pages 477-497, November.
- Dickens, Richard, 2000. "The Evolution of Individual Male Earnings in Great Britain: 1975-95," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 27-49, January.
- Shorrocks, Anthony, 1978. "Income inequality and income mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 376-393, December.
More about this item
Keywordsearnings inequality; labour market mobility;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.