The Changing Picture of Earnings Inequality in Britain and the Role of Regional and Sectoral Differences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood, 2016. "Don't Forget the Gravy! Are Bonuses Just Added on Top of Salaries?," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 490-513, July.
- Abigail Mcknight & T. Tsang, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the United Kingdom," GINI Country Reports united_kingdom, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:5:p:601-633 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:10:p:1714-1727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Lee & Paul Sissons & Katy Jones, 2016.
"The Geography of Wage Inequality in British Cities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1714-1727, October.
- Lee, Neil & Sissons, Paul & Jones, Katy, 2016. "The geography of wage inequality in British cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62134, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEarnings inequality; wage inequality; regional wage differences; sectoral wage differences; inequality trends;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:218:y:2011:i:1:p:r20-r32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .