The Construction of a Tax and Expenditure Limitation Index for the US
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amiel, Lindsay & Deller, Steven & Stallmann, Judith, 2009. "The Construction of a Tax and Expenditure Limitation Index for the US," Staff Paper Series 536, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cutler, David M. & Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1999.
"Restraining the Leviathan: property tax limitation in Massachusetts,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 313-334, March.
- David M. Cutler & Douglas W. Elmendorf & Richard Zeckhauser, 1997. "Restraining the Leviathan: property tax limitations in Massachusetts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- David M. Cutler & Douglas W. Elmendorf & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1997. "Restraining the Leviathan: Property Tax Limitation in Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 6196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:publus:v:47:y:2017:i:1:p:99-130. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:36:y:2016:i:4:p:111-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yakovlev, Pavel & Tosun, Mehmet S. & Lewis, William P., 2012. "Legislative Term Limits and State Aid to Local Governments," IZA Discussion Papers 6456, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:174-183 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wisagr:92231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .