Derived Demand For Wheat By Class
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Helen H. Jensen & Dong Yan, 2004.
"Output Supply and Input Demand System of Commercial and Backyard Poultry Producers in Indonesia,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-wp363, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Helen H. Jensen & Dong Yan, 2004. "Output Supply and Input Demand System of Commercial and Backyard Poultry Producers in Indonesia," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp363, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Yan, Dong & Jensen, Helen H. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F., 2004. "Output Supply And Input Demand System Of Commercial And Backyard Poultry Producers In Indonesia," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20266, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Njonou, Rabelais Yankam & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Surry, Yves R., 2002. "Testing Separability for Common Wheat Qualities in French Import Demand Market Using Aids and Rotterdam Demand Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24921, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordselasticities; normalized quadratic; substitution; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeava:36457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .