Derived Demand For Wheat By Class
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Dong & Jensen, Helen H. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F., 2004.
"Output Supply And Input Demand System Of Commercial And Backyard Poultry Producers In Indonesia,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20266, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Helen H. Jensen & Dong Yan, 2004. "Output Supply and Input Demand System of Commercial and Backyard Poultry Producers in Indonesia," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp363, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Helen H. Jensen & Dong Yan, 2004. "Output Supply and Input Demand System of Commercial and Backyard Poultry Producers in Indonesia," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp363, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Njonou, Rabelais Yankam & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Surry, Yves R., 2002. "Testing Separability for Common Wheat Qualities in French Import Demand Market Using Aids and Rotterdam Demand Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24921, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordselasticities; normalized quadratic; substitution; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeava:36457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.