Land Tenancy In Asia, Africa, And Latin America: A Look At The Past And A View To The Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiichi Fukui, 1997. "The Meaning of Kinship in Sharecropping Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 394-406.
- Ellis, Gene, 1980. "Land Tenancy Reform in Ethiopia: A Retrospective Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 523-545, April.
- Lehmann, David, 1986. "Sharecropping and the capitalist transition in agriculture : Some evidence from the highlands of Ecuador," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 333-354, October.
- Ferreira, Léo Rocha, 1980. "Um modelo de programação com risco para a agricultura do Nordeste," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 34(3), July.
- Huang, Chung-Huang, 1991. "Inefficiency due to tenancy protection: a new tenure problem in Taiwan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 121-133, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:26:y:1992:i:2:p:365-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Chuma, Hiroyuki & Hayami, Yujiro, 1992. "Land and Labor Contracts in Agrarian Economies: Theories and Facts," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1965-2018, December.
- Parikshit Ghosh, 1995. "On The Coexistence of Share, Rent and Wage Contracts in a Rural Economy," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 58, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm tenancy--Asia; Farm tenancy--Africa; Sub-Saharan; Farm tenancy--Latin America; Farm tenancy--Developing countries--Bibliography; Land tenure--Developing countries; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltwp:12783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .