Equity between overlapping generations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 686-702, September.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1995. "Intergenerational discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 395-401.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lsg:lsgwps:wp84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stern, Nicholas, 2014. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change paper 2: economics and politics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Stern, 2013. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change. Paper 2: Economics and Politics," GRI Working Papers 84b, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- John Quiggin, 2012.
"Stabilizing the Global Climate: A Simple and Robust Benefit-Cost Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 291-300.
- Quiggin, John, 2011. "Stabilizing the global climate: A simple and robust benefit cost analysis," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152097, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tanguy Isaac & Paolo Piacquadio, 2015.
"Equity and efficiency in an overlapping generation model,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 549-565, March.
- ISAAC, Tanguy & PIACQUADIO, Paolo Giovanni, 2012. "Equity and efficiency in an overlapping generation model," CORE Discussion Papers 2012059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lugovoy, O. & Polbin, A., 2016. "On Intergenerational Distribution of the Burden of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 12-39.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q54; Q00;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqsers:152091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .