Equity between overlapping generations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 686-702, September.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1995. "Intergenerational discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 395-401.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lsg:lsgwps:wp84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stern, Nicholas, 2014. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change paper 2: economics and politics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Stern, 2013. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change. Paper 2: Economics and Politics," GRI Working Papers 84b, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- John Quiggin, 2012.
"Stabilizing the Global Climate: A Simple and Robust Benefit-Cost Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 291-300.
- Quiggin, John, 2011. "Stabilizing the global climate: A simple and robust benefit cost analysis," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152097, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tanguy Isaac & Paolo Piacquadio, 2015.
"Equity and efficiency in an overlapping generation model,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 549-565, March.
- ISAAC, Tanguy & PIACQUADIO, Paolo Giovanni, 2012. "Equity and efficiency in an overlapping generation model," CORE Discussion Papers 2012059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lugovoy, O. & Polbin, A., 2016. "On Intergenerational Distribution of the Burden of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 12-39.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q54; Q00;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqsers:152091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.