Diet Quality And Calories Consumed: The Impact Of Being Hungrier, Busier And Eating Out
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Richard H. Thaler, 2000. "Behavioral Economics," NBER Working Papers 7948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Jaehong Park & George C. Davis, 2001.
"The Theory and Econometrics of Health Information in Cross-Sectional Nutrient Demand Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 840-851.
- Park, Jaehong & Davis, George C., 2000. "The Theory And Econometrics Of Health Information In Cross-Sectional Nutrient Demand Analysis," Faculty Paper Series 24015, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David, 1995. "Modeling Nutrient Intake: The Role of Dietary Information," Technical Bulletins 156772, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Shane Frederick & George Loewenstein & Ted O'Donoghue, 2002. "Time Discounting and Time Preference: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 351-401, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy & Bastin, Sandra & Cox, Linda & You, Wen, 2011.
"Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Value-Added Blueberry Products Using a Payment Card Survey,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 243-258, May.
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Bastin, Sandra & Cox, Linda J. & You, Wen, 2011. "Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Value-Added Blueberry Products Using a Payment Card Survey," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Lombardini-Riipinen, Chiara & Lankoski, Leena, 2010. "Take off the heater: Utility effect and food environment effect in food consumption decisions," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116431, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Amarasinghe, Anura & D'Souza, Gerard E. & Brown, Cheryl & Borisova, Tatiana, 2006. "The Impact of Socioeconomic and Spatial Differences on Obesity in West Virginia," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21159, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hery Toiba & Wendy J. Umberger & Nicholas Minot, 2015. "Diet Transition and Supermarket Shopping Behaviour: Is There a Link?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 389-403, December.
- Anura Amarasinghe & Cheryl Brown & Gerard D'Souza & Tatiana Borisova, 2006. "The Impact of County Level Factors on Obesity in West Virginia," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-14, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2005.
"Obesity Rates in OECD Countries: An International Perspective,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24454, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2005. "Obesity Rates in OECD Countries: An International Perspective," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24650, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yaniv, Gideon & Rosin, Odelia & Tobol, Yossef, 2009. "Junk-food, home cooking, physical activity and obesity: The effect of the fat tax and the thin subsidy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 823-830, June.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200614 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Gabrielle F. & Gupta, Sonam & Kropp, Jaclyn D. & Grogan, Kelly A. & Mathews, Anne, 2016. "The effects of pre-ordering and behavioral nudges on National School Lunch Program participants’ food item selection," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 4-16.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.