R&D Spillovers: Evidence from U.S. Food Processing, Farm Machinery and Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1991.
"Econometric analysis of imperfect competition and implications for trade research,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt46w1j22d, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1991. "Econometric Analysis of Imperfect Competition and Implications for Trade Research," Occasional Papers 233065, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Mohtadi, Hamid & Roe, Terry L., 1991. "Political Economy of Endogenous Growth (Revised)," Bulletins 7502, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-2m:p:289-343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Backus, David K. & Kehoe, Patrick J. & Kehoe, Timothy J., 1992. "In search of scale effects in trade and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 377-409, December.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1983. "Technological Change and Market Structure: An Empirical Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 205-209, May.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1988.
"Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 429-434, May.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates Of Return, and Production In High-Tech Industries," NBER Working Papers 2554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 88-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry L. Roe & Mathew D. Shane, 1996. "Competitiveness of U.S. Food Processing: Benefits from Primary Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1044-1055.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1993.
"Industrial Research during the 1980s: Did the Rate of Return Fall?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(2 Microec), pages 289-343.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1993. "Industrial Research During the 1980s: Did the Rate of Return Fall?," Economics Working Papers 93-217, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1993. "Industrial Research During the 1980s: Did the Rate of Return Fall?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt33d879r9, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Diao, Xinshen & Elbasha, Elamin H. & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1996. "A Dynamic CGE Model: An Application of R&D- Based Endogenous Growth Model Theory," Bulletins 7461, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heisey, Paul W. & King, John L. & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A. & Bucks, Dale A. & Welsh, Rick, 2010. "Assessing the Benefits of Public Research Within an Economic Framework: The Case of USDA's Agricultural Research Service," Economic Research Report 94852, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Venturini, Luciano, 2006. "Vertical competition between manufacturers and retailers and upstream incentives to innovate and differentiate," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roe, Terry L. & Mohtadi, Hamid, 1999. "International Trade And Growth: An Overview From The Perspective Of The New Growth Theory," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21536, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; 013; 032; Q16;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.