Is the Just Man a Happy Man? An Empirical Study of the Relationship Between Ethics and Subjective Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Praag, B. M. S. & Frijters, P. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, A., 2003.
"The anatomy of subjective well-being,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 29-49, May.
- Bernard M. S. van Praag & P. Frijters & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2001. "The Anatomy of Subjective Well-Being," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 265, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & P. Frijters & A. Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2002. "The Anatomy of Subjective Well-being," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-022/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; subjective well-being; ethics; World Values Survey; Labor and Human Capital; D63; D99; Z13;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D99 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-08-21 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2010-08-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2010-08-21 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2010-08-21 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-08-21 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umcowp:92617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumous.html .