Report NEP-HPE-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Qin, Duo, 2010. "Teaching Economics as a Science: the 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch," Memorandum 05/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2010. "Rethinking evolution, entropy and economics: A triadic conceptual framework for the maximum entropy principle as applied to the growth of knowledge," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 146, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Yusoff, Anis & Shamsul, A.BB., 2010. "Ethno-diversity and bio-diversity: Methods and measurement," MPRA Paper 24429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Ambec & Mark A. Cohen & Stewart Elgie & Paul Lanoie, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-29, CIRANO.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2010. "The “Meteorological” and the “Engineering” Type of Econometric Inference: a 1943 Exchange between Trygve Haavelmo and Jakob Marschak," Memorandum 07/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harvey, James S., Jr., 2009. "Is the Just Man a Happy Man? An Empirical Study of the Relationship Between Ethics and Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers 92617, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alain Béraud, 2011. "Walras et l'économie publique," Post-Print halshs-00508902, HAL.
- Geir B. , Asheim & Voorneveld, Max & W. Weibull, Jörgen, 2009. "Epistemically Stable Strategy Sets," Memorandum 01/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.