Investing in Agribusiness Stocks: What Lies Ahead!
The relative price of various combinations of a stock index to a commodity-related index is filtered using a Christiano-Fitzgerald (CF) filter. We find that the market is still bull for commodity-related stocks as of June 2012. The business cycles obtained from the CF filters and the NBER do not coincide.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zapata, Hector O. & Detre, Joshua D. & Hanabuchi, Tatsuya, 2012.
"Historical Performance of Commodity and Stock Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(03), August.
- Zapata, Hector O. & Detre, Joshua D. & Hanabuchi, Tatsuya, 2012. "Historical Performance of Commodity and Stock Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 339-357, August.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Terry J. Fitzgerald, 2003. "The Band Pass Filter," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 435-465, 05.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1999. "The Band pass filter," Working Paper 9906, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1999. "The Band Pass Filter," NBER Working Papers 7257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.