Independent Monetary Policy Versus a Common Currency: A Macroeconomic Analysis for the Czech Republic Through the Lens of an Applied DSGE Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 2017.
"Why do Estimates of the EMU Effect on Trade Vary so Much?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2016. "Why Do Estimates of the EMU Effect On Trade Vary so Much?," NBER Working Papers 22678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2016. "Why Do Estimates of the EMU Effect On Trade Vary so Much?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Terry J. Fitzgerald, 2003. "The Band Pass Filter," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 435-465, May.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra, 2010. "In or out? The welfare costs of EMU membership," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 585-594, March.
- Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2014.
"The Welfare Cost of the EMU for Transition Countries,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 446-473.
- Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2006. "The Welfare Cost of the EMU for Transition Countries," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0308, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL), revised 15 Jun 2008.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:4:p:584-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Bruha & Jaromir Tonner, 2018.
"An Exchange Rate Floor as an Instrument of Monetary Policy: An Ex-Post Assessment of the Czech Experience,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 68(6), pages 537-549, December.
- Jan Bruha & Jaromir Tonner, 2017. "An Exchange Rate Floor as an Instrument of Monetary Policy: An Ex-post Assessment of the Czech Experience," Working Papers 2017/04, Czech National Bank.
- Farrant, Katie & Peersman, Gert, 2006.
"Is the Exchange Rate a Shock Absorber or a Source of Shocks? New Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 939-961, June.
- K. Farrant & G. Peersman, 2005. "Is the exchange rate a shock absorber or a source of shocks? New empirical evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/285, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Frantisek Brazdik & Jan Bruha & Michal Franta & David Havrlant & Tibor Hledik & Tomas Holub & Zuzana Humplova & Frantisek Kopriva & Jiri Polansky & Marek Rusnak & Jaromir Tonner, 2015. "Forecasting," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 1, volume 13, number rb13/1 edited by Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak.
More about this item
KeywordsDSGE model; euro; monetary policy;
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-04-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2019-04-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2019-04-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-04-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2019-04-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2018/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .