Currency unions and trade: a post-EMU mea culpa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 2015. "Currency Unions and Trade: A Post-EMU Mea Culpa," NBER Working Papers 21535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K, 2015. "Currency Unions and Trade: A Post-EMU Mea Culpa," CEPR Discussion Papers 10615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Mink & Jan Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "Euro Area Imbalances," CESifo Working Paper Series 6291, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:onb:oenbmp:y:2017:i:q1/2017:b:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Reinhold, Elisa & Papadopoulos, Georgios, 2016. "What's so special about specialization in the euro area?," Occasional Paper Series 168, European Central Bank.
- Katerina Arnostova & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Vojtech Belling & Sona Benecka & Jan Bruha & Martin Gurtler & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Petr Kr, 2016. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2016," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as16 edited by Katerina Arnostova & Lucie Matejkova.
- Esposito, Piero, 2017. "Trade creation, trade diversion and imbalances in the EMU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 462-472.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2016.
"Like Me, Buy Me: The Effect of Soft Power on Exports,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 216-232, July.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2015. "Like Me, Buy Me: The Effect of Soft Power on Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 10713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2015. "Like Me, Buy Me: The Effect of Soft Power on Exports," NBER Working Papers 21537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric, 2016. "Micro, macro, and strategic forces in international trade invoicing: Synthesis and novel patterns," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 173-187.
- Cristina Fernández & Pilar García Perea, 2015. "The impact of the euro on euro area GDP per capita," Working Papers 1530, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:49-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cnb:ocpubv:as17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:280-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Adam & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Vojtech Belling & Sona Benecka & Jan Bruha & Kamil Galuscak & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Kamila Kulhava , 2015. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2015," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as15 edited by Kamila Kulhava & Lucie Matejkova.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2016. "Optimal Currency Area: A 20th Century Idea For the 21st Century?," NBER Working Papers 22097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-10-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-MON-2015-10-10 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-10-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwp:2015-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.