Report NEP-OPM-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 2015. "Currency unions and trade: a post-EMU mea culpa," Working Paper Series 2015-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric van Wincoop & Philippe Bacchetta, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," 2015 Meeting Papers 925, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Wright & Christoph Trebesch & Matthias Schlegl, 2015. "A Pecking Order Theory of Sovereign Default," 2015 Meeting Papers 994, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Aitor Erce & José María Serena, 2015. "International reserves and gross capital flow dynamics," BIS Working Papers 512, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jose Tomas Pelaez Soto & Lya Paola Sierra Suarez, 2015. "Real exchange rate and industrial employment: An empirical analysis for Colombia, 2000-2010," Working Papers 6, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Torój, Andrzej, 2015. "Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure in the EU: a Welfare Evaluation," MF Working Papers 22, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Bal Harun & Ball? Esra & Manga Müge, 2015. "Purchasing Power Parity in selected Latin American Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2804508, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jorge Carrera & Esteban Rodríguez & Mariano Sardi, 2015. "Inequality, Financial Deepening and Current Account Impact," BCRA Working Paper Series 201565, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- William Barnett & Liting Su, 2015. "The Use of Divisia Monetary Aggregates in Nominal GDP Targeting," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201504, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- Haakon Kavli and NIcola Viegi, 2015. "Portfolio Flows in a two-country RBC model with financial intermediaries," Working Papers 550, Economic Research Southern Africa.