Energy, Agriculture, and GHG Emissions: The Role of Agriculture in Alternative Energy Production and GHG Emission Reduction in North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan, 2009. "Wind power price trends in the United States: Struggling to remain competitive in the face of strong growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1061-1071, March.
- Chang, Ting-Huan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Lee, Ming-Chih, 2009. "Threshold effect of the economic growth rate on the renewable energy development from a change in energy price: Evidence from OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5796-5802, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Wind power; Ethanol; Greenhouse gas emissions; Agriculture; Agribusiness; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-03-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:101222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .