Report NEP-REG-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Fair value accounting and procyclicality: mitigating regulatory and accounting policy differences through regulatory structure reforms and Enforced Self Regulation," MPRA Paper 29314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Aubanell, 2011. "Origins and efficiency of the electric industry regulation in Spain, 1910-1936," UHE Working papers 2011_08, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:643 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2011-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2011. "Quality competition with profit constraints: Do non-profit firms provide higher quality than for-profit firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Angelini & Laurent Clerc & Vasco Cï¿½rdia & Leonardo Gambacorta & Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno & Roberto Motto & Werner Roeger & Skander Van den Heuvel & Jan Vlcek, 2011. "Basel III: Long-term impact on economic performance and fluctuations," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 87, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stan du Plessis, 2011. "Collapse. The story of the international financial crisis, its causes and policy consequences," Working Papers 02/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Damir Filipovi\'c & Robert Kremslehner & Alexander Muermann, 2011. "Optimal Investment and Premium Policies under Risk Shifting and Solvency Regulation," Papers 1103.1729, arXiv.org.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "The Dynamics of Disease in a Regulated Vertically Differentiated Health System," Working Papers wp737, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Skedinger, Per, 2011. "Employment Consequences of Employment Protection Legislation," Working Paper Series 865, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Aravindhakshan, Sijesh C. & Koo, Won W., 2011. "Energy, Agriculture, and GHG Emissions: The Role of Agriculture in Alternative Energy Production and GHG Emission Reduction in North Dakota," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 101222, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Martens, Anja Kristina, 2011. "Impacts of global change on the Nile basin: Options for hydropolitical reform in Egypt and Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 01052, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Does foreign environmental policy influence domestic innovation ? Evidence from the wind industry," Post-Print hal-00574108, HAL.
- Patrick Himmes & Christoph Weber, 2011. "Optimal Environmental Policy Design In The Presence Of Uncertainty And Technology Spillovers," EWL Working Papers 1102, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "The Impact of Modified EU ETS Allocation Principles on the Economics of CHP-based District Heating Networks," FCN Working Papers 4/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).