Agribusiness Models for Inclusive Growth in Myanmar: Diagnosis and Ways Forward
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tripp, Robert & Pal, Suresh, 2001. "The Private Delivery of Public Crop Varieties: Rice in Andhra Pradesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 103-117, January.
- Barlow, Colin, 1997. "Growth, structural change and plantation tree crops: The case of rubber," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1589-1607, October.
- P.K. Viswanathan, 2008. "Emerging Smallholder Rubber Farming Systems in India and Thailand: A Comparative Economic Analysis," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 5(2), pages 1-19, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Byerlee, 2014. "The Fall and Rise Again of Plantations in Tropical Asia: History Repeated?," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-24, June.
- Rammohan, Anu & Pritchard, Bill, 2014. "The Role of Landholding as a Determinant of Food and Nutrition Insecurity in Rural Myanmar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 597-608.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:189109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .