Promoting Fertilizer Use in Ethiopia: The Implications of Improving Grain Market Performance, Input Market Efficiency, and Farm Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Negassa, Asfaw & Jayne, Thomas S., 1997. "The Response of Ethiopian Grain Markets to Liberalization," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55595, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mulat, Teshome, 1994. "Institutional Reform, Macroeconomic Policy Change and the Development of Small-scale Industries in Ethiopia," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 23, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanggen, David & Kelly, Valerie A. & Reardon, Thomas & Naseem, Anwar, 1998. "Incentives for Fertilizer Use in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Review of Empirical Evidence on Fertilizer Response and Profitability," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54677, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2005. "Ethiopia : Well-Being and Poverty in Ethiopia, The Role of Agriculture and Agency," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8707, The World Bank.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2008.
"Market Imperfections and Farm Technology Adoption Decisions: A Case Study from the Highlands of Ethiopia,"
dp-08-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Market Imperfections and Farm Technology Adoption Decisions - A Case Study from the Highlands of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 403, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Haji, Jema, 2008. "Economic efficiency and marketing performance of vegetable production in the eastern and central parts of Ethiopia," Department of Economics publications 1730, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Adenew, Berhanu, 2004. "The Food Security Role of Agriculture in Ethiopia," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(1).
- Pender, John L. & Place, Frank & Ehui, Simeon K., 1999. "Strategies for sustainable agricultural development in the East African highlands:," EPTD discussion papers 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2007. "Determinants of the Adoption of Sustainable Land Management Practices and Their Impacts in the Ethiopian Highlands," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7938, The World Bank.
- Haileslassie, Amare & Priess, Joerg A. & Veldkamp, Edzo & Lesschen, Jan Peter, 2007. "Nutrient flows and balances at the field and farm scale: Exploring effects of land-use strategies and access to resources," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 459-470, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food policy; Ethiopia; fertilizer; grain markets; Crop Production/Industries; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:55594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .