Enhancing the Contribution of Trade Liberalisation in Environmental Services to Sustainable Development
In the last decade, a fundamental phenomenon came to the fore in the business environment: more and more companies are offering total solutions to their customer instead of standardized products or services. Although this trend has already been studied extensively in literature, little has been said about the impact of this phenomenon on the supplier's channel management. This article develops propositions concerning the influence of a total solutions strategy on a company's channel management, rooted on an extensive literature review and case-based research in the Belgian industrial market.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Harold Hankins Building, Precinct Centre, Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH|
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker, 2005. "Domestic Regulation and the WTO: The Case of Water Services in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1491-1508, October.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & George, Clive, 2004. "Trade and Development: Assessing the Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Sustainable Development," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30579, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Massimo Geloso Grosso, 2005. "Managing Request-Offer Negotiations under the GATS: The Case of Environmental Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Baumert, Jennifer & Bloodgood, Laura, 2004. "Private Sector Participation in the Water and Wastewater Services Industry," Working Paper ID Series 15876, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Industries.
- Marchetti, Juan A., 2004. "Developing countries in the WTO services negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmia:30581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.