Enhancing the Contribution of Trade Liberalisation in Environmental Services to Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker, 2005. "Domestic Regulation and the WTO: The Case of Water Services in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1491-1508, October.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & George, Clive, 2004. "Trade and Development: Assessing the Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Sustainable Development," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30579, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Massimo Geloso Grosso, 2005. "Managing Request-Offer Negotiations under the GATS: The Case of Environmental Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Baumert, Jennifer & Bloodgood, Laura, 2004. "Private Sector Participation in the Water and Wastewater Services Industry," Working Paper ID Series 15876, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Industries.
- Marchetti, Juan A., 2004. "Developing countries in the WTO services negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal solutions; Channel management; Channel relationships; Relationship management; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmia:30581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .