Trade and Development: Assessing the Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bürgi Bonanomi, Elisabeth, 2014. "EU Trade Agreements and their Impacts on Human Rights," Papers 656, World Trade Institute.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & George, Clive & Scrieciu, Silviu Serban, 2005. "Enhancing the Contribution of Trade Liberalisation in Environmental Services to Sustainable Development," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30581, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Tania Sharmin Jahan, 2013. "Is There a Linkage Between Sustainable Development and Market Access of LDCs?," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 143-223, July.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker, 2005. "Domestic Regulation and the WTO: The Case of Water Services in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1491-1508, October.
- Scrieciu, S. Serban, 2007. "The inherent dangers of using computable general equilibrium models as a single integrated modelling framework for sustainability impact assessment. A critical note on Bohringer and Loschel (2006)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 678-684, February.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Berrittella, Maria & S.J. Tol, Richard & Zhang, Jian, 2008.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 631-655.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Jian Zhang, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation On Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-142, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Kamat, Manasvi & Kamat, Manoj, 2007. "Implications of the WTO on Indian Marine Industry, Issues and Policy Perspectives," MPRA Paper 6151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmia:30579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .