Managing Request-Offer Negotiations under the GATS: The Case of Environmental Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & George, Clive & Scrieciu, Silviu Serban, 2005. "Enhancing the Contribution of Trade Liberalisation in Environmental Services to Sustainable Development," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30581, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Jaime de Melo & Mariana Vijil, 2014.
"Barriers to Trade in Environmental Goods and Environmental Services: How Important Are They? How Much Progress at Reducing Them?,"
2014.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Melo, Jaime & Vijil, Mariana, 2014. "Barriers to Trade in Environmental Goods and Environmental Services: How Important Are They? How Much Progress at Reducing Them?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsbarriers; benefits; environment; exports; liberalisation; regulation; services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2005-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-15 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:11-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .