Report NEP-ENV-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brock,W.A. & Taylor,M.S., 2004. "The Green Solow model," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2004. "Spatial analysis : development of descriptive and normative methods with applications to economic-ecological modelling," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A. & Carpenter,S.R. & Scheffer,M., 2005. "Regime shifts, environmental signals, uncertainty, and policy choice," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Ludwig,D. & Brock,W.A. & Carpenter,S.R., 2005. "Uncertainty in discount models and environmental cccounting," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Pierre Courtois & Guillaume Haeringer, 2005. "The Making of International Environmental Agreements," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 652.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Asheim, Geir B., 2005. "Welfare comparisons between societies with different population sizes and environmental characteristics," Memorandum 25/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher McGrory Klyza & Andrew Savage & Jonathan Isham, 2005. "Local Environmental Groups, the Creation of Social Capital, and Environmental Policy: Evidence from Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0407r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jon Olaf Olaussen, 2005. "On the Economics of Biological Invasion: An application to recreational fishing," Working Paper Series 5905, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Massimo Geloso Grosso, 2005. "Managing Request-Offer Negotiations under the GATS: The Case of Environmental Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:oec:traaab:5-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel, 2005. "The Environmental Consequences of Trade: Evidence from Subnational Trade Flows," Departmental Working Papers 0501, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Daniel & Millimet, Daniel, 2005. "Pollution Abatement Costs and Foreign Direct Investment Inflows to U.S. States: A Nonparametric Reassessment," Departmental Working Papers 0507, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2005. "Distributional Effects of Environmental Taxes on Transportation. Evidence from Engel Curves in the United States," Discussion Papers 428, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Karina Gabrielsen & Torstein Bye & Finn Roar Aune, 2005. "Climate change- lower electricity prices and increasing demand. An application to the Nordic Countries," Discussion Papers 430, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Junyi Shen & Yusuke Sakata & Yoshizo Hashimoto, 2005. "Is Individual Environmental Consciousness One of the Determinants in Transport Mode Choice?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).