Factors influencing consumers behavioral intention towards climate-friendly food consumption in Southern Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Hedenus & Stefan Wirsenius & Daniel Johansson, 2014. "The importance of reduced meat and dairy consumption for meeting stringent climate change targets," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 79-91, May.
- Aysel Tikir & Bernard Lehmann, 2011. "Climate change, theory of planned behavior and values: a structural equation model with mediation analysis," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 389-402, January.
- Robert D. Gifford & Angel K. S. Chen, 2017. "Why aren’t we taking action? Psychological barriers to climate-positive food choices," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 165-178, January.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:21:y:2013:i:4:p:240-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosemary Green & James Milner & Alan Dangour & Andy Haines & Zaid Chalabi & Anil Markandya & Joseph Spadaro & Paul Wilkinson, 2015. "The potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the UK through healthy and realistic dietary change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 253-265, March.
- Peter Scarborough & Paul Appleby & Anja Mizdrak & Adam Briggs & Ruth Travis & Kathryn Bradbury & Timothy Key, 2014. "Dietary greenhouse gas emissions of meat-eaters, fish-eaters, vegetarians and vegans in the UK," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 179-192, July.
- Jörg Henseler, 2010. "On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 107-120, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:29:y:2016:i:c:p:123-134 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2018-11-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.