The Role of Agriculture on the Recent Brazilian Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beatrix Gaitan & Terry Roe, 2012.
"International Trade, Exhaustible-Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 72-93, January.
- Beatriz Gaitan & Terry Roe, 2011. "Code and data files for "International Trade, Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth"," Computer Codes 06-100, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; economic growth; macroeconomics variables; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; O10; O11; Q1;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2012-07-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:125822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .