Report NEP-FDG-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Muhammad, Zeshan & Talat, Afza, 2012. "Is energy consumption effective to spur economic growth in Pakistan? new evidence from bounds test to level relationships and Granger causality tests," MPRA Paper 39734, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jun 2012.
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2012. "Status-seeking and economic growth: the Barro model revisited," Working Papers of BETA 2012-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jinzhao Chen & Thérèse Quang, 2012. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth: New Evidence on Threshold Effects," PSE Working Papers halshs-00710139, HAL.
- Laura Jaramillo & Carlo Cottarelli, 2012. "Walking Hand in Hand; Fiscal Policy and Growth in Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Kang, Youngho & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2012. "Immigration and Economic Growth: Do Origin and Destination Matter?," MPRA Paper 39695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spolador, Humberto Francisco Silva & Roe, Terry L., 2012. "The Role of Agriculture on the Recent Brazilian Economic Growth," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125822, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity effects of education in a small open economy," Discussion Papers 694, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Nabieyan, Sedigheh & Suryaprakash, Satrasala, 2012. "Study of Economic Globalization and Growth of Agricultural Sector of Iran," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126192, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ding, Hong, 2012. "Economic growth and welfare state: a debate of econometrics," MPRA Paper 39685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perez, Francisco Jose, 2012. "Enabling Growth and Promoting Equity in the Global Financial Crisis Risk and Vulnerability: A view from COPLA works on SMEs," Working Papers 126114, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economic (RCAE).
- Antonio David & Luis-Felipe Zanna & Raphael A Espinoza & Michal Andrle & Marshall Mills, 2012. "As You sow so Shall You Reap; Public Investment Surges, Growth, and Debt Sustainability in togo," IMF Working Papers 12/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Gray, Jo Anna & Stone, Joe A., 2012. "Debt and nonlinear fiscal policy: evidence from the states," MPRA Paper 39731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:73198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irigoin, A, 2012. "Bounded Leviathan: or why North & Weingast are only right on the right half," MPRA Paper 39722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime MartÃinez-Martin, 2012. "Real-time forecasting US GDP from small-scale factor models," Working Papers 1210, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Edward F Buffie & Catherine A Pattillo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012. "Public Investment, Growth, and Debt Sustainability; Putting together the Pieces," IMF Working Papers 12/144, International Monetary Fund.