Enabling Growth and Promoting Equity in the Global Financial Crisis Risk and Vulnerability: A view from COPLA works on SMEs
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSMES; Poverty; Global Financial Crisis; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Financial Economics; G15; R11; I:32.;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2012-07-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naunwp:126114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciunlni.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .