Latin America's Growth and Equity Frustrations During Structural Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Escaith, Hubert & Morley, Samuel, 2001. "El efecto de las reformas estructurales en el crecimiento económico de la América Latina y el Caribe. Una estimación empírica," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(272), pages 469-513, octubre-d.
- Pablo Astorga, Ame R. Berges and Valpy FitzGerald, "undated".
"The Standard of Living in Latin America During the Twentieth Century,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps103, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Pablo Astorga & Ame E. Bergés & Valpy Fitzgerald, 2004. "The Standard of Living in Latin America During the Twentieth Century," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _054, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo, 2003.
"Financial crisis and national policy issues: an overview,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1785, September.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo, 2002. "Financial Crises and National Policy Issues: An Overview," WIDER Working Paper Series 081, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hofman, André A., 2000. "The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2011.
"Exchange‐Rate‐based Stabilisation, Durables Consumption and the Stylised Facts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 1130-1160, September.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2005. "Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and the Stylized Facts," Working Papers wp2005_12_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Jan 2009.
- Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The global crisis and firms’ investments in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 24-35.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo., 2010. "Macroeconomía para el empleo decente en América Latina y el Caribe," ILO Working Papers 994590693402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hillebrand Evan E, 2010. "Deglobalization Scenarios: Who Wins? Who Loses?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2014.
"Previous financial crises leading to stagnation – selected case studies,"
wpaper24, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2014. "Previous financial crises leading to stagnation: Selected case studies," IPE Working Papers 33/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Sámano, Claudia & Szekely, Miguel, 2012. "Did Trade Openness Affect Income Distribution in Latin America? Evidence for the Years 1980?2010," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008.
"The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy,"
15648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez-Fung, Jose R., 2008. "The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2015.
"Producto, desempleo y la Ley de Okun en la República Dominicana
[Output, unemployment and Okun’s law in the Dominican Republic]," MPRA Paper 63656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lazzarini, Sérgio G., 2012. "Strategizing by the Government: Industrial Policy and Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Insper Working Papers wpe_289, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ros Jaime, 2013. "Latin America’s Trade and Growth Patterns, the China Factor, and Prebisch’s Nightmare," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-16, March.
- Juliana Martínez Franzoni & Diego Sánchez-Ancochea, 2014. "The Double Challenge of Market and Social Incorporation: Progress and Bottlenecks in Latin America," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(3), pages 275-298, May.
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2006. "Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and Stylized Facts," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 416, Society for Computational Economics.
- Birdsall, Nancy & de la Torre, Augusto & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2010. "The Washington consensus : assessing a damaged brand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5316, The World Bank.
- Hillebrand Evan E & Lewer Joshua J. & Zagardo Janice Turtora, 2011. "Backtracking from Globalization," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-19, January.
- Alvaro CUERVO-CAZURRA & Luis Alfonso DAU, 2008. "Structural Reform And Firm Profitability In Developing Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp940, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rozenwurcel, Guillermo, 2006. "Why Have All Development Strategies Failed in Latin America?," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Leonardo Vera, 2013. "Some Useful Concepts for Development Economics in the Tradition of Latin American Structuralism," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 917-948, October.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alan L. Winters, 2005.
"Trade and Employment: Stylized Facts and Research Findings,"
7, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hoekman & Bernard & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Trade and employment : stylized facts and research findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3676, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:459069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno, Randolph Luca, 2010. "Labor Market and Globalization: A Comparison of the Latin American and the East Asian Experiences in the 1980s and 1990s," IZA Policy Papers 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0005-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humberto F.S. Spolador & Terry L. Roe, 2013. "The Role of Agriculture on the Recent Brazilian Economic Growth: How Agriculture Competes for Resources," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 51(4), pages 333-359, December.
- Eduardo Wiesner, 2011. "Colombia: la percepción de justicia distributiva y la demanda política por estabilidad macroeconómica," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008739, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ros, Jaime, 2009. "Poverty reduction in Latin America: the role of demographic, social and economic factors," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:18:y:2004:i:2:p:67-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.