What's Driving Food Prices? March 2009 Update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008.
"Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008. "Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Tyner Wallace & Taheripour Farzad, 2008. "Biofuels, Policy Options, and Their Implications: Analyses Using Partial and General Equilibrium Approaches," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-19, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Downside of a Currency War
by Kindred Winecoff in International Political Economy at the University of North Carolina on 2013-02-16 19:10:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "How policies affect international biofuel price linkages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 857-865.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chang, Shinhye & Balcilar, Mehmet & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan, 2015.
"Persistence of precious metal prices: A fractional integration approach with structural breaks,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 57-64.
- Luis A.Gil-Alana & Shinhye Chang & Mehmet Balcilar & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Persistence in Precious Metal Prices: A Fractional Integration Approach with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 201458, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Shinhye Chang & Mehmet Balcilar & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Persistence of precious metal prices: a fractional integration approach with structural breaks," NCID Working Papers 06/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- Donato, Romano & Carraro, Alessandro, 2015. "Modelling Acreage, Production and Yield Supply Response to Domestic Price Volatility," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207278, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Awartani, Basel & Aktham, Maghyereh & Cherif, Guermat, 2016. "The connectedness between crude oil and financial markets: Evidence from implied volatility indices," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 56-69.
- Mohcine Bakhat & Klaas WŸrzburg, 2013. "Price Relationships of Crude Oil and Food Commodities," Working Papers fa06-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011. "Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur, 2011. "World oil prices and agricultural commodity prices: Evidence from an emerging market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 488-496, May.
- Fowowe, Babajide, 2016. "Do oil prices drive agricultural commodity prices? Evidence from South Africa," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 149-157.
- Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2014.
"Dynamic spillovers among major energy and cereal commodity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 225-243.
- Walid Mensi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Seong-Min Yoon, 2014. "Dynamic spillovers among major energy and cereal commodity prices," Working Papers 2014-160, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Wang, Sun Ling & McPhail, Lihong, 2014. "Impacts of energy shocks on US agricultural productivity growth and commodity prices—A structural VAR analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 435-444.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s2010007812500121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambert, David K. & Miljkovic, Dragan, 2010. "The sources of variability in U.S. food prices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 210-222, March.
- de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dusan, 2015. "Developing Countries' Policy Responses to Food Price Boom and Biofuel Policies," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211564, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Whistance, Jarrett & Ripplinger, David & Thompson, Wyatt, 2016. "Biofuel-related price transmission using Renewable Identification Number prices to signal mandate regime," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 19-29.
- Xiarchos, Irene M. & Burnett, J. Wesley & Kucher, Oleg, 2012. "Energy and Speculation: New Dynamics in Agricultural Commodity Price Volatility," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124788, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur, 2012. "Oil price, agricultural commodity prices, and the dollar: A panel cointegration and causality analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1098-1104.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Peralta, Denis & McCarl, Bruce A., 2014. "Land-based greenhouse gas emission offset and leakage discounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 265-273.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffispa:48495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.