Report NEP-AGR-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & John C. Beghin & Fengxia Dong & Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz & Tun-Hsiang (Edward) Yu, 2009. "Land Allocation Effects of the Global Ethanol Surge: Predictions from the International FAPRI Model," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp488, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- NG Meyer & MC Breitenbach & TI Fényes & A Jooste, 2009. "The Economic Rationale for Agricultural Regeneration and Rural Infrastructure Investment in South Africa," Working Papers 200910, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Davis, Kristin, 2009. "Knowledge and innovation for agricultural development:," Policy briefs 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Simla Tokgoz & Amani Elobeid & Tun-Hsiang (Edward) Yu & Fengxia Dong & Chad E. Hart & Ed Chavez & Suwen Pan & Miguel Carriquiry & Jerome Dumor, 2009. "Biofuels: Potential Production Capacity, Effects on Grain and Livestock Sectors, and Implications for Food Prices and Consumers," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp487, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Larson, Donald F. & Sarris, Alexander, 2009. "The performance of Bulgarian food markets during reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4876, The World Bank.
- Nelson, Gerald C., 2009. "Agriculture and climate change: An agenda for negotiation in Copenhagen," 2020 vision briefs 16(1), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:eep:report:rr200903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McCarthy, Nancy & Sun, Yan, 2009. "Participation by men and women in off-farm activities: An empirical analysis in rural northern Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 852, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Justin B. May & Andrew Bacher-Hicks, 2009. "International Water Contracts and Household Outcomes: Evidence from Albania," Working Papers 83, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Chaffin, Ben, 2009. "Crop Yield and Revenue Insurance: Choosing Between Policies That Trigger On Farm vs. County Indexes," Graduate Research Master's Degree Plan B Papers 48303, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Abbott, Philip C. & Hurt, Christopher & Tyner, Wallace E., 2009. "What's Driving Food Prices? March 2009 Update," Issue Reports 48495, Farm Foundation.
- Item repec:eep:pbrief:pb200903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Cuesta & Fidel Jaramillo, 2009. "Taxonomy of Causes, Impacts and Policy Responses to the Food Price Crisis in the Andean Region," Research Department Publications 4623, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Freytag & C. Vietze & W. Völkl, 2011. "What Drives Biodiversity? An Empirical Assessment of the Relation between Biodiversity and the Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David Popp & Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe, 2009. "Energy, the Environment, and Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 14832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2009. "Using Two-Sample Methods to Correct for Reporting Bias in Surveys," Working Papers 0902, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Item repec:aua:wpaper:2009-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore